We provide full-service solutions for Phase I-IV clinical research and medical devices. We have clinical experts in over 20 countries and experience in the following therapeutic areas: oncology, CNS, cardiovascular, infectious disease, immunology, rheumatology, pulmonology, endocrinology, gynecology, gastroenterology, nephrology, ophthalmology, urology and dermatology.
Early Phase Unit (Lithuania)
BIO1 is Biomapas’ early phase unit located in Lithuania’s leading university hospital-Vilnius University Hospital, Santaros Clinics (≈1400 beds).
Reasons for customers selecting BIO1 include the following:
- Excellent environment for patient recruitment due to investigators being financially and scientifically motivated, and where there is generally easy access to patients and healthy volunteers;
- Ethics committee time to approval is approximately 1-2 months;
- Strong partnerships and cooperation with key opinion leaders in a wide range of therapeutic areas who can bring their expertise to protocol development, clinical conduct and data analysis;
- The hospital’s ICU is in the same building;
- The BIO1 team has particular expertise in oncology, cardiology, dermatology and gastroenterology;
- The unit has 12 beds and is already appointed to expand to 20 beds if needed;
- The facility offers a large clinical space of 500 m2 plus an administrative area of 120 m2 – all of which is modern, immaculate and has the very latest equipment.
BIO1 offers a safe and comfortable environment for patients or healthy volunteers. It provides each customer with a project manager as a principal point of contact who oversees the whole process from recruitment to clinical study reports.
The facility covers all types of early phase clinical studies, including first-in-human and proof-of-concept, single and multiple doses, bioequivalence, bioavailability, drug-drug and drug-food interaction, PK/PD, tQTc studies.
Additional services include:
- Protocol writing;
- CTA submissions and Competent Authority/Ethics Committee approvals;
- CRF Design;
- Recruitment of Patients or Healthy Volunteers;
- Quality Assurance;
- Data Management;
- Centralized laboratory;
- ICU Access;
- PK Analysis;
- Statistical Analysis;
- Clinical Study Report.
For any inquiry regarding our services, please contact Biomapas Business Development team.