We provide full-service solutions for Phase I-IV and medical device trials. We cover all of Europe and the CIS countries and a wide range of therapeutic areas.
REASONS TO CHOOSE US
- Patient Recruitment. We are particularly strong in countries such as Eastern Europe and the CIS region where patient recruitment is fast and reliable. (The CIS region alone, together with Georgia and Mongolia, comprises 13 countries and has a population of almost 290 million.) Investigators are keen to participate in trials due to less competition and more treatment naïve patients.
- Geographical Reach. We have personnel in place across all Europe and CIS countries for clinical, regulatory affairs and pharmacovigilance support.
- Early Phase Unit. Large, state-of-the-art early Phase unit located in Lithuania’s leading university hospital, Santaros Klinikos, with an extensive patient database.
- High Value. We remain very competitively priced despite providing highly qualified, experienced and efficient personnel. GCP compliance, data integrity assured, and careful oversight of quality.
- Customer Satisfaction. We have 90% repeat business due to consistent on-time delivery, our communications are timely, clear and precise, and we readily adapt to changing needs. We keep promises, always.
Our full range regulatory affairs solutions and services are dedicated to delivering the highest quality support, assistance and regulatory approvals. We follow the needs of our customer and their portfolios, as we work with a wide range of product categories: medicinal products, medical devices, cosmetics, and food supplements. Our Regulatory Affairs team has comprehensive expertise and assures quality and accuracy for each task. All team members have majored in life sciences.