Biomapas provides comprehensive project management service ranging from single-site studies to global registration trials. Our Project Managers keep personal ownership on study milestones to ensure the projects is successful, delivered on time and within budget. Biomapas experienced, flexible and dedicated Project Managers are leading all the aspects of international and local clinical trials, providing continuous feedback on each step throughout the clinical trial. The responsibilities of our Project Managers include:
- Acting as the primary resource and the first contact point for the client and project team;
- Providing clinical development program consulting and roadmapping for successful execution;
- Running in-depth feasibility studies and risk assessment plans for country evaluation, including regulatory environment, disease prevalence, and patient access;
- Creating a management framework to optimize project execution;
- Following-up on project risk management;
- Ensuring strict compliance to national standards, ICH GCP guidelines, EMA and FDA regulations, assigned SOPs and strict adherence to the trial protocol;
- Overseeing all functional areas and vendors;
- Managing site and sponsor communication.
For any inquiry regarding our services, please contact Biomapas Business Development team.