Medicinal product lifecycle management is defined as the process of managing the entire lifecycle of the product. This includes its clinical development, marketing authorization and the post-authorization activities. As medicinal products that are already marketed change over time, expertise in renewals, variations, and other medicinal product lifecycle management activities is one of the key elements in order to reach company’s business goals. Our experienced regulatory affairs team provides medicinal product lifecycle management service to clients across Europe and former CIS region and offers different solutions acroding to the scope and extent of the project.
Full Lifecycle Management Service
Biomapas full-scope product lifecycle management service includes but is not limited to:
- Marketing authorization renewal management;
- Variation management (type IA, IB, II);
- Labeling support;
- Non-EU dossier changes/modifications/amendments;
- Product line extensions;
- Product status change (Rx/OTC);
- Sunset Clause management;
- Advertising and promotional material review.
For any inquiry regarding our services, please contact Biomapas Business Development team.