Biomapas proactively solves potential Clinical Trial Materials, IMP Management process related issues and efficiently navigates challenging local import and export regulations. We have a well-established collaboration with local vendors in the service coverage area. The services include, whilst not limited to:
- Importation, storage and logistics of clinical trial supplies, i.e. investigational product, laboratory kits, i/v and p/o nutrition products, medical devices;
- Obtaining import and export license for investigational product;
- Obtaining import and export license for biological materials;
- Assistance with customs clearance;
- Ambient and cool area trial supply storage;
- Ambient and cold chain trial supply delivery;
- Trial supply relocation from site-to-site under controlled conditions;
- Bio-sample export management to central laboratory and vice versa;
- Collection, storage of returns and final reconciliation and destruction of stock inventory under controlled 24/7 temperature regimen.
We have an individual approach to different requirements of each client.
For any inquiry regarding our services, please contact Biomapas Business Development team.