Strategic Feasibility Studies
Biomapas works directly with the clients to design feasibility studies that are tailored to the needs of a planned clinical trial or clinical research program. Each study consists of medical and regulatory review process in order to identify study-related opportunities and risks in each country. For every project, a Feasibility Coordinator is appointed and supported by dedicated local CRAs, who manages feasibility studies in individual countries. The performance of such assessment allows to find the most sufficient and cost-effective solution for the client.
A highly motivated investigators as well as timely and sufficient patient recruitment are crucial in order to succeed in every clinical trial. Biomapas has an extensive network of investigators, with a longstanding relationships. This allows quick access to Key Opinion Leaders or Principal Investigators across a broad range of therapeutic indications and enables to predict the possible success rate of the clinical trial.
Feasibility Study Service
Strategic feasibility assessments that guide the site selection process and the recruitment planning include:
- First contact with potential investigators and a survey based evaluation of their interest;
- Site qualification visits;
- Evaluation of potential patient pool in each country and in-depth analysis of patient recruitment associated risks;
- Analysis of competitive trials;
- Analysis of country-specific regulatory requirements, treatment practices, importation/exportation procedures, etc.;
- Assessment of patient and physician willingness to participate in the study;
- Assessment of sites capabilities and experience.
For any inquiry regarding our services, please contact Biomapas Business Development team.